Saturday 30 July 2011

Kids!!!!

A couple of weekends ago, we went to the Gold Coast to celebrate Ken's Niece's 40th birthday, which was held at a hotel at Broadbeach.  We had such a fun time!!! 

It was most interesting to see who was there though - I'd even go so far as to use the term bloody amazing!!!  I won't go into too much detail, but let's leave it as one person's ex husband and new girlfriend turn up together...  How's about that!!!  I don't have a problem with someone having a new girlfriend, but to take them to a party where ex wife is going to be, when the split is actually quite new?  Bad taste in my view...  (there's more to it but I don't want to go into too much detail...)

Henrik came to me this morning asking where his long sleeved jumper was - the one he had worn when he came here to Australia.  I have a feeling it's gotten mixed up with other stuff down the coast.  Kids!  There were 6 of them staying the night, so it turned into a large slumber party for all the boys in the lounge/dining room.  When I got up on Sunday, I had to go and take a picture - check this out!!!

The beds.  None of them made, or even thinking about being made...

All on computers, phones or other electronic equipment. 
Note the piles of clothes in the back left hand corner of the room....
So - is it really any wonder that clothes are missing???  No, I don't think so either!

I've not been well the past week, and I came home from Melbourne on Thursday afternoon last week and drove immediately to the doctors.  I have a severely infected throat, and it has inflamed my whole face.  Antibiotics, panadol, asprin forte later, I felt much better, but it's not budging yet.  Grrr.... I've drank enough lemon & honey drinks to turn into a lemon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment