Friday 10 August 2012

Today's the day!!!!!

Well – I haven’t been at all good at keeping up with writing, have I???   So much happening – I haven’t made time to sit and write about it.  So – today is just a VERY quick update, and a quick photo too... 

My girlfriend Nicky in Melbourne is going to be a Grandmother – TODAY!!!  How exciting!!!  I got a text at 6.00 am telling me that the waters had broken at 5.30 am and that she was to ring the hospital at 7.00 am again and find out when they were going in...

OOoohhhhh!!!  So exciting!!!

I managed to be in Melbourne for work which happened to coincide with the baby shower which was lovely, and now I’ve finished crocheting a cot blanket for the bubs...  I can’t wait to be able to send it off...  once I know if it’s a boy or a girl that is!!!

Anyway, I’ll leave you with some pictures of my handywork and the excitement that soon there’ll be a new little person in the world!!!


Edited to add:  Seems I can't post pictures at the moment.... so I'll finish this off later, but publish it so that you know I'm alive and kicking!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharynne - good to see you blogging again. Hope the baby arrived safely! How exciting.

    Carmel

    ReplyDelete