Monday 17 September 2012

How did I go???

Not toooooooo bad I guess..... 

Friday
Finish off bookmark & get ready the things that I’m going to send to Corinne
Pick out 5 things to list on Gumtree for sale from the “pile”

Spend 15 minutes decluttering my office desk
Paint the first coat on my clipboards

30 minutes of crochet

Saturday
9.00 am – Sewing
2.00 pm – leave sewing and head home.  Shower and change and go to Brisbane
6.30 pm – TS Norfolk (Navy Cadet) Dining In night at Redland Bay
.    (I stayed at mum’s place...)

Sunday
Paint second coat on my clipboards. 
Put up the corkboard & admire the progress!!!

Water the long suffering plants
15 minutes decluttering on my desk
30 minutes of crochet

4.00 pm – Lance & Christine’s for Sunday afternoon “before they go away again to Adelaide for god knows how long” drinks  (This turned into drinks & then dinner at our house...  you get that around here!!!)

What is interesting is that I didn't get the crochet done that I wanted.  I guess part of that is that I wound up with such a sore arm and wrist that I put Nurofen gel on it.  Ouchies!!!

I have just about finished my cork board organisation thingy, and will share it with you soon...  Just a few final touches to go!!!

Have a lovely week everyone - mine is busy, with dinner out tonight, Katie Rose Cottage tomorrow night, a haircut on Thursday night, staying down at Noosa on Friday night, and my brother coming for a visit on Saturday night.... phew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment